Available Uganda Courses
- Edinburgh Napier University Online MBA
- Edinburgh Napier University Distance Education Masters Degree and BA Top-ups
- University of Dundee Teaching & Education Courses
- University of Northampton DBA, MBA and MBA Top-up
- University of Stirling Masters in Data Science, Big Data & Data Analytics
- University of Stirling Masters in Public Health and Healthcare Courses
Students in Uganda can contact us for more information for any of the courses on offer, or to schedule a Higher Education Consultation
Students from Uganda can access a wide range of UK Distance Education MBA and Masters degree programmes covering topics such as Construction Project Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Transport Planning & Engineering, Data Science, HR, Healthcare management and more. While the majority of the UK degrees offered can be studied by students while residing in Uganda through Online Learning, Stafford also offers Ugandan students the University of Northampton Part time DBA and the University of Northampton Part Time MBA, with both programmes having teaching workshops in the UAE, held by fly-in UK University faculty.
Situated in the Africa Great Lakes Region, the land-locked Uganda is home to a substantial section of Lake Victoria. Taking its name from Buganda, the kingdom of the Ganda people, Uganda’s national languages are English and Swahili, with its main source of economic income coming from natural resources such as coffee, fish and base metals. In recent years, there has been a push to develop eco tourism further in the country, as it is home to rare Mountain Gorillas.