UAE Degree Courses
- Edinburgh Napier University Online MBA, Online Masters and BA Top-ups
- University of Dundee Distance Learning Teaching & Education Courses
- University of Leicester Part time MBA, MSc, Master of Arts
- University of Northampton Part-time MBA, Taught Online
- University of Northampton DBA – Doctorate degree
- University of Nottingham PGCE (International)
- University of Stirling Masters in Data Science, Big Data & Data Analytics
- University of Stirling Masters in Public Health and Healthcare Courses
Please contact us 0n +971 800 1993 more information on any of the courses on offer, or to schedule a Personal Higher Education Consultation
Stafford Global has been proud to provide online learning and distance learning UK degrees to students in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of the UAE for over 27 years. We have a large network of professional graduates from different cultures that work, reside and study in the UAE, and as a Stafford student you are automatically a part of our growing, global network of Alumni from around the world, and across industries. From the AMBA accredited Part-time MBA from the University of Leicester, or the Part-time MBA from the University of Northampton, the portfolio of UK Degree Courses now available to students in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of the Emirates is extensive. Students who prefer Online Learning courses can pursue an Online MBA with 13 specialist routes, or opt for an Online Masters Degree in Finance, Data Science, Healthcare, Construction Project Management and more. Students in Dubai can pursue an Online MBA in Dubai, Part time MBA in Dubai and MBA in Dubai.
About the UAE
The United Arab Emirates – more commonly known as the UAE – consists of Seven Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. Founded in 1971, the UAE is unique among nations, with a higher expat population than a national population. Emirati citizens account for only 1.8 million out of the nearly 9 million people calling Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of the Emirates home, making this one of the most diversely cultural nations in the world. This melting pot of people is strongly reflected in the sheer variety of cuisines available in the country, boasting access to fares from over a 140 nations.