Available Tanzania Courses
- Edinburgh Napier University Online MBA, MSc and BA Top-ups
- University of Dundee Teaching & Education Courses
- University of Dundee Infection Control & Prevention Courses
- University of Northampton DBA Doctorate Degree
- University of Northampton Executive MBA, Taught Online
- University of Stirling Masters in Data Science for Business
- University of Stirling Masters in Public Health
Candidates in Tanzania can contact a Higher Education Consultant for more information for any of the courses on offer.
Students in Dar es Salaam, Dodoma and the rest of Tanzania have access to administrative support and guidance by Stafford global representatives. They will provide Tanzanian students options to study a Distance Education part time or online MBA, Masters in Education, Infection Control Course or UK Masters degree program without the need to stop working. Multiple specialisations are available in the Masters degree courses, such as an MBA in Tourism, MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, MBA in Healthcare, MBA in Project Management etc. Other UK Distance Learning degree programmes on offer are a DBA, MSc, MEd and a PGCE.
Tanzania is home to one of the world’s great mountains, the highest one in Africa and the highest free standing mountain in the world – the 5,895 metres Mt. Kilimanjaro. Comprising of over a 120 ethnic, linguistic and religious groups, this diverse country takes its name from the two states that unified to create it; the mainland Tanganyika and island nation of Zanzibar. Tanzania means “sail in the wilderness”. Tourism is a major industry in Tanzania, and around 38% of the country’s land area is protected for conversation, and is home to 16 national parks.