Refer a Friend
Send Your Scanned Document!
Refer a Friend & Earn up to USD $1,000
Simply put us in touch with someone who is interested in joining one of our courses. If they are not already in our database and choose to register, pay and join a course, you earn a monetary compensation as per the referral table provided. This amount can be used to reduce your tuition fee payment (if you are a registered student with us) or can be availed in cash.
You can choose to keep the full referral amount yourself or share it. There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
Please click here to download the referral form.
Note: This is applicable from 5th Nov 2023 intake and is not applicable to previously referred candidates.
- Complete the ‘Referral Form’ with your full name and contact details, your friend’s full name, the programme they are interested in, as well as their email ID and mobile number. Sign, date and email the form to your Higher Education Consultant, upload it via this contact page or send to email@example.com
- At the time of submitting the form, we will verify if your friend already exists in our database.
- If their details exist in our database, you will not be eligible for a referral fee.
- If their details do not exist in our database, your name will be recorded as the referrer and we will initiate the recruitment process and work with your friend to offer them the most suitable course for their needs.
- If you are an active student we will credit your account with the referral amount against your tuition fee payment.
- If you are not a current Stafford student, or are a Stafford Alumni, we will pay the referral amount in cash as per the schedule of benefits
- Referral amounts are applicable to the intake that the referred student starts his/her programme.
- Payment will be completed 30 days after the start date of the programme for which the referred student has successfully registered and paid his/her instalment.
Please contact your Higher Education Consultant or Stafford Global for more information about this initiative.
|Total of GBP 300
|Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International) (PGCEi)
|Total of AED 1,000
|Total of GBP 400
Referral amounts are applicable to the intake that the referred student starts his/her programme, upon their successfully registration and payment of the course instalment.