Refer a Friend
Send Your Scanned Document!
Register to become a teacher
Businesses are constantly trying to increase their customer base and consumers are constantly trying to reduce their financial commitments. As a win-win strategy, Stafford is happy to present to you our Refer a Friend scheme
Simply, put us in touch with a friend who is interested in joining one of our courses. Once your friend joins, we reduce your payment by a predetermined amount (if you are a registered student with us) or pay you in cash and you can refer as many friends as you wish.
Note: This is applicable from the September 2012 intake and not applicable to previously referred candidates.
- You introduce a friend to the programme.
- You complete the ‘Referral Form’ with your full name and contact details, your friend’s full name, the programme they are interested in, as well as their email ID and mobile number, and upload your scanned document on this page or email it to your Academic Consultant or to [email protected]
- At the time of submitting the form, we will verify if your friend already exists in our database.
- If their details exist in our database, you will not be eligible for a referral fee.
- If their details do not exist in our database, your name will be recorded as the referrer and we will initiate the recruitment process and work with your friend to offer them the most suitable course for their needs.
- If you are an active student we will credit your account with the predetermined amount If you have already paid the entire course fee or you are part of our alumni, we will pay you in cash.
- If you are not a Stafford student we will pay the referral amount in cash (see Schedule of Rewards)
- Referral amounts are applicable to the intake that the referred student starts his/her programme.
- Payment will be completed 30 days after the start date of the programme for which the referred student has successfully registered and paid his/her instalment.
|MBA||Total of GBP 600|
|MBA||Total of USD 700|
|MBA (Top up)||Total of USD 200|
|DBA||Total of USD 1,000|
|Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International) (PGCEi)||Total of AED 1,400|
|PGCert/PG Dip/ in Education||Total of USD 200|
|MEd||Africa: Total of USD 200 |
Rest of the world: Total of USD 500
|BA Childhood Studies||Total of USD 500|
|MBA & MSc||Total of USD 500|
|BA Business Management (Top up)||Total of USD 200|
Referral amounts are applicable to the intake that the referred student starts his/her programme. The total referral amount is equally distributed between referrer (50%) and referee (50%).