Available Mauritius Courses
- Edinburgh Napier University UK Online MBA
- Edinburgh Napier University UK Online Masters Degrees and BA Top-ups
- University of Dundee UK Teaching Courses & Healthcare Courses
- University of Northampton DBA Doctorate Degree
- University of Northampton Executive MBA, Taught Online
- University of Stirling Masters in Data Science for Business
- University of Stirling Masters in Public Health
For more information on all the UK Distance Education and Online Learning courses available in Port Louis and Mauritius, request a call from a Higher Education Consultant
Stafford Global provides administrative supports to students in Port Louis and Mauritius, guiding them in successfully applying to a Distance Learning or Online Learning UK Masters degree such as an MBA, Masters, MEd or MSc without needing to leave home or work. Students in Mauritius have access to an impressive portfolio of university courses on subjects such as Tourism, Education, Teaching, Banking, Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, Construction Project Management and more.
The spectacularly vibrant island nation of Mauritius is a multi-religious, multi-cultural and multilingual society. Thanks to its unique terrain, volcanic origin and isolation, Mauritius has some of the worlds rarest plants and animals and was once the only place to find the flightless Dodo bird. Boasting over 150 km of white, sandy beaches, tourism contributes a significant portion of the country’s economy and hosts some of the best resorts in the world. However sugar, textile and financial services are also an integral part of its diversified economy. In fact, financial activities made up 11% of the country’s GDP and the country’s hybrid regulatory framework, position between Asia and Africa and low-crime rate has made it the home for a considerable number of international financial institutions and banks.