Jordan Degree Courses
- Edinburgh Napier University Online MBA, MSc and BA Top-ups
- University of Dundee Healthcare Courses & Education Courses
- University of Nottingham PGCE (International)
- University of Northampton DBA Doctorate Degree
- University of Northampton Executive MBA, Taught Online
- University of Stirling Masters in Data Science for Business
- University of Stirling Masters in Public Health
Please contact us for more information for any of the courses on offer, or to schedule a Personal Academic Consultation
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, or Jordan, has been inhabited by humans for nearly 200,000 years, and has been home to several major civilisations. The country derives its name from the 251 kilometre long Jordan river, which makes up the majority of its northwestern border, and is the vital source for its fertile farmlands and agriculture beds. With its rich heritage, culture and unique natural features such as the Dead Sea, the cornerstone of Jordan’s economy is Tourism. Home to over 100,000 historical sites including the spectacular city of Petra, the country continues to draw in visitors from nearby Arab countries and the rest of the world.
Students from Amman and the rest of Jordan can study a UK masters degree course without leaving work or home through Stafford Global, who provides both administrative and academic guidance. Jordanian students can earn an MBA in multiple specialisations such as MBA in Tourism, MBA in HR, MBA in Project Management etc., or choose to study an MSc, DBA, PGCE, Master of Arts and Master of Education courses.