Virtual MBA Workshop – Creativity and Business Decision Making
Learn about Creativity and Business Decision Making at this 90 minute MBA lecture & Virtual workshop by Professor Tim Campbell from the University of Northampton UK.
All participants receive a Certificate of Attendance from the University of Northampton MBA.
Important note: There are a limited 25 slots available for this Virtual MBA workshop, given on a first-come, first served basis. If you attempt to register and the slots are already full, please email [email protected] to be placed on the wait-list. We will contact you on the 21st of April if seats become available.
To understand decision making in business, why creativity and creative decision making is one of the most in demand business skills, and how to improve our own creativity.
At the conclusion of this virtual workshop the candidates will:
- Understand the difference between rational decision making and creative decision making.
- Decide which situations are suited to rational or creative solutions.
- Know why creativity in business is important.
- Be able to use tools that help creativity.
Part 1: Decision Making in Organisations: A foundation
- What is a decision?
- Models of decision making: rational, bounded rationality and intuition
- Common bias and errors in decision making
Part 2: Creative Decision Making
- What is creativity and why is it important in business?
- What can we learn from creative people?
- The three-stage model of creativity
- Interactive virtual workshop: Tutor presentation, practical exercises and group discussions.