Join us for a University of Leicester MBA Q&A Webinar with
Dr. Olga Suhomlinova
( Head of MBA Programmes at University of Leicester )
discuss their experiences with the Leicester Global MBA, what they have learnt and answer questions from students.
Monday, 29 March, 2021
7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
(UAE Time – GMT+4)
This webinar will cover the structure of the University of Leicester MBA programme, how to complete it without leaving your work or family, and the flexible payment options available. Prospective students can ask academic questions about the programme to Dr. Olga Suhomlinova answering any questions regarding their experience studying the MBA.
Why choose the UOL MBA
The AMBA accredited, Part-time MBA from the University of Leicester offers a dual qualification, with successful graduates awarded a Diploma in Strategic Management from the Chartered Management Institute.
- Earn an MBA from a Top 25 University in the UK
- 3 specialisation options: MBA in HR, MBA in Finance, MBA in Marketing
- AMBA accredited UK MBA
- Dual CMI qualification in Strategic Management
- Status of Foundation Chartered Manager awarded by CMI
- Taught online with MBA masterclasses in the UAE and UK.
- Earn the same UK MBA as on-campus students
- 24/7 access to study materials on the VLE
- Study from anywhere, anytime and graduate in the UK
- Earn a UK MBA without the need to leave work or sacrifice career progress.