- University of Dundee PGCE and Masters in Education
- University of Northampton DBA Doctorate Degree
- University of Northampton Executive MBA, Taught Online
- University of Stirling Masters in Data Science for Business
- University of Stirling Masters in Public Health
For more information on any of the distance learning courses on offer in Beijing, Shanghai and the rest of China, schedule a session with a Higher Education Consultant
Stafford Global offers students in Shanghai, Beijing and China the opportunity to earn a UK PGCE – Postgraduate Certificate in Education or a UK Masters in Education via distance learning. This allows education administers and teachers to study and pursue a higher education without needing to leave China, their family or their jobs.
The IB accredited (International baccalaureate) distance learning Masters in Education course offers five specialisations to education professionals and teachers in China
- Master of Education Inclusive Education
- Master of Education Nursery and Early Education
- Master of Education International Education
- Master of Education Educational Leadership
- Master of Education Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
China is known to be one of the world’s first and one of its oldest civilisations, and an economic powerhouse for over 2,000 years. The word itself traces its etymology back to the ancient Indian Sanskrit word Chīna. It has one of the most populous countries and one of the largest, with 1.4 billion people living in 9.6 million square kilometers. Gunpowder, papermaking, the compass and printing were all invested in China, along with fired bricks, lacquer, rice cultivation and a host of others. With 1.5 billion subscribers, the country also boasts the largest number of active mobile phone users. There are 56 ethnic groups spread over 23 provinces, and almost 300 languages are spoken in China.