What’s a PGCE course ?
The Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International) or PGCEi, is a higher education, teacher training course that equips graduate students to become teachers, and is taught via workshops. The courses offered by Stafford Global are academic qualifications and are not a certified teaching qualification.
Looking to Study a PGCE?
The prestigious and internationally acclaimed University of Nottingham PGCE (International) course is one of the best in the world. It combines the flexibility of online learning, with 2 face-to-face teaching workshops in the UAE, hosted by fly-in University of Nottingham faculty.
The University of Dundee Masters of Education programme also offers a PGCE and PG Dip entry and exit route for its Masters programme.
Why study a PGCE?
- The PGCE course will improve your ability to adapt to different classrooms, teaching environments and educational cultures, opening up employment prospects on a global scale
- A PGCE degree develops a strong understanding of best practices in Teaching & Education globally, and these skills can be applied immediately in your own classroom
- The PGCE lays the groundwork for Teachers wishing to attain a Masters in Education or a Masters in Teaching, with it being equivalent to 60 credits
- The PGCE (international) is a popular postgraduate degree for teacher training in the UK, but it’s also recognised worldwide, and can be done without leaving work
- The Distance Learning PGCE (International) can be completed in just 9 months with only 2 workshops, meaning there is minimal and no long-term disruption to schedules
For more information on all the UK Teaching and Education courses on offer, or to check if you are eligible to apply for a PGCE course, please speak to a Higher Education consultant