University of Leicester MBA
Whether in UAE, KSA or Lebanon, managers need to be multi-taskers. They need to understand how to motivate staff and how to get the best performance from people; how to market their products or services and meet the demands of their consumers; how to implement processes and systems; and how to manage budgets and understand the impact that financial performance has on strategic decision making. Crucially, they need to understand how all of these activities fit within the context of a rapidly changing, global marketplace. Pursuing a competent course like an MBA, Middle East and Levant business managers can see a significant improvement in the way they handle responsibilities.
When you join the distance MBA at the University of Leicester, you will be making a significant investment in your future. Your decision to join the Master of Business Administration distance education programme will be one of the most important decisions you will ever make. If you demand first-rate academic standards, are willing to have some of your basic managerial assumptions challenged, and are ready for the hard work involved, you will find studying the MBA programme to be a rewarding and enriching experience.
Reassurance of Quality
The Leicester MBA is AMBA accredited so you can be confident in our quality
University of Leicester
- The University of Leicester is consistently ranked in the top 25 of all UK national league tables (21st in the Guardian University Guide, 13th in the Complete University Guide).
- Leicester was named runner-up University of the Year in the Times/Sunday Times University Guide 2014.
- The University is also ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world by the QS World University Rankings and the THE World University Rankings. In 2013 Leicester was the highest climbing UK university in the THE World Rankings, moving up 35 places to 161st in the table.
- The University has won Times Higher Awards in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and most recently in 2013 for Outstanding Communications Team and Outstanding Fundraising Initiative. It is the only university to win awards in seven consecutive years.
- Leicester has one of the highest proportions of staff who are research active in the UK, with approximately 93% of staff submitted for the national 2008 Research Assessment Exercise. Of these, Leicester has 87% of research activity deemed by the RAE to be producing internationally significant research. Leicester is also ranked in the top 20 universities in the UK for research citations per academic.
The Leicester MBA programme is offered via Online Distance Learning and supported by the University of Leicester online portal Blackboard.
The education programme is normally studied over a 24-month period, but this may be extended to suit your individual needs for up to a maximum of four years.
- An Undergraduate Degree from an approved Institution and equivalent to a UK Honours Degree OR an acceptable professional Qualification At least 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Possession of either the University of Leicester’s Diploma in Management or the University of Leicester’s Professional Diploma in Management.
- English language proficiency – an IELTS Test of 6.5 with 7.0 in writing OR a TOEFL Test of 250 (Computer)/575 (Paper)/90 (IBT) OR
- Should you not possess an Undergraduate Degree and wish to apply, you require to demonstrate at least 10 years relevant managerial work experience.
- Employee Relations
- Information Technology Management
- Quality Management
For more information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or browse details of the programme in our brochure.