MSc IN MARKETING
Business organisations today are facing unprecedented change. Increased complexity and competition in domestic and global markets, plus higher expectations and tougher demands from customers and consumers, require more sophisticated marketing. To cope with new and changing market conditions, managers need a greater sensitivity and awareness of the special circumstances now facing them.
Sophisticated marketing management requires a range of knowledge that will build long term relationships with customers. Modern marketing managers rely upon cutting-edge knowledge about consumer behaviour and consumption practices, strategy formulation and implementation, and innovation and new product development.
MSc in Marketing
University of Leicester
Distance Learning – supported by the University of Leicester online portal Blackboard.
The programme is normally studied over a 24 month period but this may be extended to suit individual needs for a maximum period of 48 months.
- First degree from an approved university equivalent to at least a UKhonours degree,
- Three years relevant work experience is preferred.
- IELTS 6.5 with 7.0 in writing preferred or
- TOEFL 250 (Computer) or 600 (Paper) plus TWE 4.0 or
- The University of Leicester English Language Test which takes only 90 minutes and is available on demand.
*ADCB’s Ambition Loan for education is the only financial aid provider that helps you afford to pay for an education you always wanted. To know more or to apply SMS “Eduloan” to 2626.
Please call us on +971 7 2031204, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or browse details of the programme in our brochure.