MSc IN MANAGEMENT
In all aspects of contemporary society management fulfils an increasingly vital role. Successful management requires a combination of key skills and an understanding of different organisational, cultural and environmental factors. This degree, offered via distance learning in UAE and the Middle East, prepares students for these demands by providing a comprehensive grounding in the functions of management supported by critical analysis of the context in which manager’s work.
MSc in Management
University of Leicester
Distance Learning – supported by the University of Leicester online portal Blackboard.
The degree programme is normally studied over a 24-month period, but this may be extended to suit your individual needs for up to a maximum of 48 months.
- First degree from an approved university equivalent to at least a UK honours degree,
- Three years relevant work experience is preferred.
- IELTS 6.5 with 7.0 in writing preferred or
- TOEFL 250 (Computer) or 600 (Paper) plus TWE 4.0 or
- The University of Leicester English Language Test which takes only 90 minutes and is available on demand.
*ADCB’s Ambition Loan for education is the only financial aid provider that helps you afford to pay for an education you always wanted. To know more or to apply SMS “Eduloan” to 2626.
Please call us on +971 7 2031204, email us on email@example.com, or browse details of the programme in our brochure.